Judge Mathis Net Worth is around $25 Million as of 2023:
|Judge Mathis Net Worth
|Gregory Ellis Mathis
|$5 Million Per Year
|Date of Birth
|Apr 5, 1960 (63 years old)
|Place of Birth
|Judge, Actor, Writer, Presenter
|United States of America
Judge Mathis Net Worth and Salary
Judge Greg Mathis is a TV figure and a former Michigan’s 36th District Court judge and net worth of Judge Mathis $25 million. Many people know Judge Greg Mathis as the host of the television courtroom show “Judge Mathis.” He has been in charge of the show for over 20 years, longer than any other court show judge and African-American judge. Because of how well his show did, Mathis became a well-known African-American leader and philanthropist.
Judge Greg Mathis makes a year $5 million.
Judge Mathis Net Worth Growth
|Judge Mathis Net Worth 2023
|Judge Mathis Net Worth 2022
|Judge Greg Mathis Net Worth 2021
|Judge Joe Mathis Net Worth 2020
Political Career and Activism
Mathis was chosen as Michigan’s 36th District Court of Appeals judge in 1995. He is the youngest person in the state to occupy that role. He was one of the top five judges for the five previous years.
In 1988, he managed Jesse Jackson’s presidential campaign as well. Drivers in the Detroit region lined up for blocks to receive up to $92 in free fuel from Mathis. It took place not far from the Mathis Community Center.
Despite his criminal history, he funds as a token of appreciation to the voters who elected him to District Court. Mathis then took on the campaign manager role for Mayor Coleman Young’s reelection.
After the victory, he was chosen to take charge of the city’s east-side city hall. Following his television show’s rise to national entertainment prominence, Mathis has maintained an interest in Afro-American movements and politics, mainly urban politics.
- Mathis’s wealth increased to more than $1.5 million in 2004 after the series was awarded the NAACP Image Award.
- In the Outstanding Courtroom/Legal Program category, the 20th season of the show was also awarded a 2018 Daytime Emmy Award.
- He rose to fame on the show by promoting equal justice. The program launched its 23rd season in September 2021, making it the longest-running television program.
- Additionally, the show runs a website where viewers may purchase tickets, watch the show online, view the schedule, and submit cases. Mathis maintains a well-liked website where users may check up on legal information and pose inquiries to the judge.
- His other prominent TV roles include those on “Exhale,” “Baisden After Dark,” “Bethenny,” and “The View.”
- In addition, Mathis has participated in some black cultural movements and speaks as a motivational speaker.
- Books like “Inner City Miracle,” “Street Judge,” and “Of Being a Judge to Criminals and Such” are among the works he has authored.
A few years after being named as a district court judge, he made a deal with the Syndication network to produce his show. When “Judge Mathis” first aired in 1999, it quickly became a hit.
The show is mainly about Judge Mathis, who deals with small claims cases. Judge Mathis is in its 23rd season, making it the longest-running court show driven by a single company.
He also holds his record as the longest-serving judge in the history of courtroom TV. The year is 2022, and Greg Mathis is the family’s father on a new reality show on E!
Mathis Family Matters is the name of the show. Among other exhibitions, he has been on The Today Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Larry King Live, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Judge Mathis Biography
Judge Mathis is an American judge whose full name is Gregory Ellis Mathis. He is the host of the broadcast reality show with the same name. Since September 1999, his TV show has been on the air. He has won many awards and honors, including a Daytime Emmy, and has millions of fans.
Since the start of his show, Mathis has become a well-known leader in the Black American community, where he also works as a motivational speaker.
Mathis married Linda Reese, a fellow EMU student, in 1985. They have four children: two daughters, Jade and Camera, and two sons, Greg Jr. and Amir. Mathis, like his late mother, belongs to the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In 2002, a spiritual-based play based on his life, “Been There, Done That,” toured the United States.
Other Articles Related Net Worth
Is Judge Mathis’s wife?
Judge Mathis was married to Linda Reese.
How much is Judge Mathis worth?
Greg Mathis net worth is around $25 million.
Does Judge Mathis have a daughter?
Jade Mathis and Camara Mathis are Judge Mathis’s two daughters.
Is Judge Mathis a real judge?
He is the judge of an American reality court program centered around arbitration.