Previously, you used a third-party app to capture what was displayed on your iPhone’s screen. However, Apple has now made it simple to save YouTube videos, record your game, or even demonstrate iPhone usage to your relatives and friends. The actions to capture everything that appears on your iPhone screen and those to edit and improve the video are given below.
How To Screen Record On iPhone and iPad
Before you can screen recording on ipad and iphone, you must change the Control Center settings to make the option more noticeable.
1. From the Settings app, choose Control Center.
2. These tools on this page can be added to the Control Center for easy access. As you go down the list, click the green plus symbol next to Screen Recording. As a result, its list of “Included Controls” will expand.
3. You may reach the Control Center by doing this, which involves swiping downward from the top right corner of the iPhone’s screen. (On every iPhone before X, you had to slide up from the bottom corner.) The icon for screen recording is a white dot with circles surrounding it.
4. When you tap on the icon, a three-second countdown starts.
How To Record Screen on iphone With Sound
It’s equally simple to record a video with or without audio. Your iPhone or iPad will retain your selections and keep them for consecutive recordings until you modify them later. Therefore, let’s begin.
Slide down from the display’s upper right border to access the Control Center first. Tap the arc-shaped buttons that are for screen recording, then press firmly.
There will be additional screen recording options available. You can video chat with the apps on the list while sharing your screen. To activate the microphone, we must click the “Microphone” button in the lower right. If the option is turned on, the microphone will capture sound from you and the world around you while recording the screen.
To record your monitor as usual, make sure “Photos” is selected before choosing “Start Recording.”
Once the recording is complete, you can access the Control Center by tapping the red clock in the top left corner of the screen. Press the recording’s end button in the Control Center once more.
It’s that easy. Your microphone’s audio signal can be incorporated into the captured film. Keep visiting our website if you want to learn how to install Facetime for Android and other apps.
Editing a screen recording iPhone
Once the screen has been captured, the software will copy the video to the Photos app on your mobile device. You may view the screen recording text saved to photographs in the notification bar.
- Tap the notification to watch the video. Opening the video in the Photos app is another way to alter it.
- Editing a screen record in the Photos program is similar to editing any other video. You open the video in Photos and click Edit in the top-right corner.
- Your screen has a recordable slider bar that is movable. The slider’s side toggle bars let you change the settings for each frame separately. Click and drag your toggle bar to change the start or end of your recording.
- When you’re finished editing and don’t want to make any more changes, click Done.
- Don’t stop working! Before you close your editing window, select Save as a brand-new clip.
When finished, return to the file and select the Share option using the upward-pointing arrow. Depending on your selections, this will email the file to a friend, send the video via text message, or upload it in various methods.
How do I turn on iphone screen recording?
- Swipe down to access your quick settings.
- Look for the rapid screen recording option.
- To add Screen Record to your quick settings, click the draw button if you can’t find it.
- Click “Screen Record” when you are prepared.
How can I capture sound and the screen of my iPhone?
Press the record button in the Control Center and the microphone button to turn audio on or off in your movie. It will manifest.
How To Screen Record On iPhone 13?
- Go to Settings > Control Center and then tap the button next to Screen Recording.
- Wait for the three seconds to pass after tapping to activate Control Center and tapping to start Control Center.
- Open Control Center, tap the red status bar in the top right corner of the screen, then press Stop to halt recording.
How to screen record on ipad?
- Go to Settings > Control Center, and then touch on the Screen Recording option.
- Open the Control Center, tap, and then wait three seconds for the countdown to begin.
- Open Control Center, tap. or the red status bar at the top of the screen, and then tap Stop.